- What is Hardinge Inc.'s ticker symbol and where is the company's stock traded?
- Our ticker symbol is HDNG and is traded on the NASDAQ exchange.
- How can I get a history of Hardinge Inc.'s closing stock price?
- Please visit our Historic Stock Lookup section for details on historical closing stock prices.
- What is Hardinge Inc.'s CUSIP (Committee on Uniform Security Identification Procedures) number?
- Our CUSIP is 412324303.
- What is the history of Hardinge Inc.'s stock splits?
- Please visit our Investment Calculator section for our stock split and dividend payment history.
- Does Hardinge Inc. have preferred shares or multiple classes of common shares outstanding?
- Hardinge only has common shares issued and outstanding.
- How many common shares of Hardinge Inc. are outstanding?
- Please refer to the most recent form 10-Q or form 10-K in the SEC Filings section for a recent count of Hardinge Inc.'s outstanding shares.
- How can I invest in Hardinge Inc.?
- You can purchase common shares of Hardinge Inc. through the brokerage or stock purchase service of your choice.
- Does Hardinge Inc. have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Hardinge Inc. does not have a direct purchase plan.
- Whom do I contact with questions about transferring shares, if I've lost my stock certificate or if I need to change my address?
- For shareholder inquiries regarding stock certificates, change or consolidation of accounts, transfer of ownership or other stock matters, please contact our transfer agent:
Computershare Investor Services LLC
PO Box 2388
Chicago, IL 60690-2388
Toll-Free: (888) 294-8217
Fax: (312) 601-4332
- How do I obtain a copy of the Annual Report?
- You can request that we send a printed copy of our recent Annual Report to you by filling out our Printed Materials Request form, or an electronic version of our annual report can be obtained by visiting our Annual Reports page.
- How can I obtain a Hardinge Inc. investor information package or other company-related financial information?
- For financial information please visit the SEC Filings section to view online versions of recent financial documents such as form 10-Q and 10-K. For an overview of recent financial results please see our Factsheet. You can also request a hard copy investor package mailing by completing our Printed Materials Request form.
- When is the next earnings release?
- We announce the date and time of our earnings releases and conference calls approximately two weeks ahead of the date of the release. Please check our Press Releases or Upcoming Events sections for more details.
- Can I have access to Hardinge Inc.'s quarterly earnings conference calls?
- Hardinge Inc. provides a link to the audio webcast and replay of earnings conference calls in the Events or Quarterly Results sections.
- Which investment analysts follow Hardinge Inc.?
- Please visit our Analyst Coverage section for details on analyst coverage of HDNG stock.
- What is Hardinge Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Our fiscal year end is December 31.
- Does Hardinge pay a dividend on its common shares?
- Please visit our Dividend History section for details on our current and historical dividend payments.
- Who will receive the dividend, and when?
- Shareholders on the designated record date of each quarter will be eligible for that quarter's dividend. Each quarter, upon Board of Directors' approval of the dividend, we issue a press release providing the details of that dividend, including record date and payment date.
- When was Hardinge Inc. incorporated and in which state?
- We were first incorporated in 1931 in New York State under the name of Hardinge Brothers, Inc. We then went public under the ticker HDNG on May 19, 1995, and the name of the corporation became Hardinge Inc.
- What is the address of Hardinge Inc.'s corporate headquarters?
- One Hardinge Drive
Elmira, NY 14902
- Where are Hardinge Inc.'s subsidiaries located?
- Hardinge Inc. has subsidiaries in North America, Europe, and Asia. For a full list of our subsidiaries, please refer to our most recent form 10-K in the SEC Filings section of our website.
- Where can I find information about Hardinge Inc.'s management and Board of Directors?
- Please visit our Corporate Governance section for information about the Company's management and Board of Directors, as well as other information about Hardinge Inc.'s corporate governance and committees.
- Who are Hardinge Inc.'s independent auditors?
- Ernst & Young LLP
- How do I contact Hardinge Inc. Investor Relations?
- Please visit our Contact Us section for details on how to reach Hardinge Investor Relations.